Couleenergy All Black Mono PERC Solar Panel comes with an attractive all-black design giving an appealing unique view, especially when paired with black mounting clips. These robust and durable solar modules can maintain consistent output and can withstand build-ups of snow and ice.
Monocrystalline high-efficient PERC solar cells (premium quality) guarantee long-term and above-average returns.
- Panel Type: Couleenergy CLM-330M-60 Series
- Produced in ISO Certified Factory
- Available power sizes: 330Wp/325Wp/320Wp
- Full Black Elegant Design (black anodized aluminum frame + black back sheet + black ribbon)
- 60 cells (G1 158.75mm square mono PERC cells), ultra high performance, latest state-of-the-art technology
- High cell efficiency = high panel efficiency 20.08%
- Positive power tolerance (no minus): 0 to 5 Wp
- Panel size: 1665mm x 1002mm x 35mm or 1640mm x 992mm x 35mm
- Certificate: IEC61215, IEC61730 (TUV/CE)
- High mechanical pressure ability: Wind pressure 2400pa/ Snow pressure 5400pa (snow class 3)
- IP67 junction box: high level of water resistance to water and dust
- More energy efficient with an excellent performance of irradiance and a low-temperature coefficient.
- 12 years product warranty, plus 25 years performance warranty
- Small pallet = 30 solar panels, large pallet = 66 solar panels, full 40HQ = 924 panels
Pick up prices EXW warehouse, Netherland. In the case of delivery, please add transport costs. Transport costs do vary by volume, weight, and distance. Net prices plus VAT tax.
Delivery time: If black solar panels are in our stock: Provision of goods 2 – 3 days after full payment receipt.
If black solar panels are sold out, delivery from factory approx. 3 – 6 weeks (counting from receipt of binding order with down payment receipt).
Couleenergy has rich experience in manufacturing, which allows it to achieve first-quality solar products while maintaining competitive prices.
Sleek Black Solar Panels for residential and commercial applications where a visually pleasing solar panel and maximum efficiency is paramount.
The LCOE, levelized cost of electricity or leveled cost of electricity, is the total cost of installation on the total electricity generated. By the sum of the costs of the system, capital, and other expenses compared to the kWh generated, Couleenergy monocrystalline solar modules offer the lowest costs of investment, production, etc. while providing a maximum and reliable electricity.